Computational Intelligence and Applications

  • saxhie@yahoo.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1 8:24 PM
      Colleagues:

      I am pleased to share volume No. 1, Issue 1 of the inagural issue of
      "International Journal of Computational Intelligence and
      Applications":
      The International Journal of Computational Intelligence and
      Applications, IJCIA, is a refereed journal dedicated to the theory and
      applications of computational intelligence (artificial neural
      networks,fuzzy systems, evolutionary computation and hybrid systems).
      Editorial Conten- Issue 1, Vol 2:
      A New Control Scheme for Combustion Processes Using Reinforcement
      Learning Based on Neural Networks
      by V. Stephan, K. Debes, H.-M. Gross, F. Wintrich and H. Wintrich

      A Neural Network-Based Image Retrieval Using Nonlinear Combination of
      Heterogeneous Features
      by H. K. Lee and S. I. Yoo

      Fuzzy Power Command Enhancement in Mobile Communications Systems
      by X. Z. Gao and S. J. Ovaska

      Automatic Frog Calls Monitoring System: A Machine Learning Approach
      by G. G. Yen and Q. Fu

      Prediction of Drug Dissolution Profiles Using Artificial Neural
      Networks
      by S. S. Quek, C. P. Lim and K. K. Peh

      A Hybrid Approach to Knowledge Acquisition Using Neural Petri Nets and
      DS Theory
      by J. Sil and A. Konar

      You can also download the issue by visiting:
      http://www.worldscinet.com/journals/ijcia/ijcia.shtml and then
      clicking on CURRENT ISSUE

      If you are researching in this area, I invite you to contribute to the
      journal.

      Please feel free to share the information widely.

      Best regards,
      Chew Mun Kit (Mr)
      (International Journal of Computational Intelligence and Applications)