Not trying to get shortcuts but...

  • vhg666
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2010
      Ave all,

      What if someone already had k&C with his/her HGA? in my personal, I feel very fortunate of having my HGA in my life. I talk to him by name, since I know him.

      I was wondering on how to proceed with the Abramelin Operation if that already happened? Should I have to start from the beginning? or should I start where the K&C with HGA ends?

      What would be the advice from those who already carried it out.

      Peace Profound,

      VL
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2010
        Greetings!

        Make sure you understand the difference between Knowledge of the HGA and Conversation of the HGA. Conversation with the Angel can be achieved through meditation and prayer. Agrippa mentions it, and we can see a form of it in the intro of the Key of Solomon, Liber Juratis and similar texts.

        However, only the Book of Abramelin (among western grimiores) also promises Knowledge of the Angel. This is knowledge in the Biblical sense - literally bonding with the Angel in marriage to become a single being. There are parallels to this practice in many traditions around the world - such as the Santerian Ocha ceremony (where one's Patron Orisha- or Saint- is "put to your head").

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 13, 2010
          You would proceed exactly the same of course.  Proceeding differently at all would allow the ego or mind to trick one into taking shortcuts or that you perhaps don't need the full working.

          Yes, good point Aaron, definitely a difference between the full union and just knowing.

          Also the Abramelin operation proper helps prepare and open oneself up for this connection or union.  This is not something done without it (or perhaps something very similar and equally long-term).

          On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 10:38 PM, AaronL <kheph777@...> wrote:

          Greetings!

          Make sure you understand the difference between Knowledge of the HGA and Conversation of the HGA. Conversation with the Angel can be achieved through meditation and prayer. Agrippa mentions it, and we can see a form of it in the intro of the Key of Solomon, Liber Juratis and similar texts.

          However, only the Book of Abramelin (among western grimiores) also promises Knowledge of the Angel. This is knowledge in the Biblical sense - literally bonding with the Angel in marriage to become a single being. There are parallels to this practice in many traditions around the world - such as the Santerian Ocha ceremony (where one's Patron Orisha- or Saint- is "put to your head").

          --- In abramelin@yahoogroups.com, "vhg666" <victorhguillen@...> wrote:

          > Ave all,
          >
          > What if someone already had k&C with his/her HGA? in my personal, I feel very fortunate of having my HGA in my life. I talk to him by name, since I know him.
          >
          > I was wondering on how to proceed with the Abramelin Operation if that already happened? Should I have to start from the beginning? or should I start where the K&C with HGA ends?
          >
          > What would be the advice from those who already carried it out.
          >
          > Peace Profound,
          >
          > VL

          "When a thing is hidden away with so much pains, merely to repeal it is to destroy it." Tertullian
        • ren
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 27, 2010
            Id ask the HGA