Re:Saving for the Working

  • daniel c
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010
      Thank you Georg-
      Very interesting idea that I did not consider. I had to google/wiki what you're talking about to get a better understanding, and found:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triboelectric_effect

      However, I think athena is right in that the first robe must be wool or linen- linen being make from flax not cotton, correct?

      --- In abramelin@yahoogroups.com, Voltaire07 <voltaire07@...> wrote:

      > dear Daniel
      >
      > the silk has been a topic before, but now as it comes to it:
      > The material is important.
      > Silk has certain very unique qualities, that makes it different from all
      > textiles. It derives generally from it's electric properties. These are
      > entirely different to wool, and intrinsic. Cotton is vegetable and is
      > like opposite. It contains nothing of that. Firstly it is not hte
      > question of plus and minus. It is plus and zero.
      >
      > I am sure the silk is the turning point and the cotton is only guarding
      > the precious silk from the moisture and fat carried by the sweat You
      > immit whole day long, even if You don't recognize it.
      >
      > This is the reason for the advice to wash the cloth so often and
      > thoroughly. Sweat changes the substance of cotton chemical/physically
      > into another kind of actor. Then it becomes negative electric. I am not
      > deep in these things, but it must correlate with the butteracid that 's
      > been generated by the microbes of the skin and the sweat.
      >
      > So, cotton is a guard for the silk and silk is the important material.
      >
      > I merely guess, that one of the different effects is also, that You can
      > more easilky transform the vibration of your nerves and spirit. I don't
      > know the correlations, but we talk about Alpha, Beta . . . Theta
      > vibrations that might be reached in more or less deep experiences.
      >
      > As I said in other occasions meditation is the best addition to prayer
      > and it even can be the same.
      > I mean the "real" meditation. Sitting upright in any position, only
      > importance is the vertical spine. Then breathe and calm down to the
      > point were You don't hear the air breathing through the nose. (Silence
      > is never been taught as far as I know, but it is my own optimum
      > experience). May take weeks only to get this. Never mind. And then
      > always remember to throw away thoughts and phantasies and emotions that
      > might come up.
      >
      > Have You ever worn a silk suite? You'll get addicted. They say it is so
      > light, but the fact is the different enegry it causes physically. Go to
      > a first class taylor, pretend You're looking for one and try it out.
      >
      > For the expenses. If You invest 5000 bucks, why ask for 150 for the silk?
      >
      > Love Georg

    • Voltaire07
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010
        itis the position of consciousness. Mind and spirit work vertical, not
        horizntal.
        You will never loose the basic awareness which is connected to the
        balancing. This is an important detail.
        Meditation is tuning in, not tuning off.

        Love
      • Voltaire07
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 13, 2010
          hi Daniel,

          we are talking about times 600 years back.
          They had nothing else than Wool and Linen/Flachs which could be hemp but
          wasn't distinguished.

          AvW advised wool or linen and I think he meant it in the way of somethng
          cheap or ordinary. I am convinced that cotton serves the same.
          The point is, that Flachs is vegetable. I would prefer the plant because
          wool is too near related to the Silk and for the before mentioned
          purpose of cleaning too. As we nowadays know so much about the
          incredible qualities of hemp, I would try to get hemp.

          Same with the incense. The ingredients are just the most easy ones and
          he adds, you can use any good smelling kind of wood. I would suggest
          Sandal, which might be easy to get. Try to find a catholic equipment
          dealer or ask a priest where he gets his incense. They have gorgious
          qualities and get them very cheap. I still use the incense I took from
          Egypt. 3 kg twenty years ago. I sold 20 or 50 g every once in a while
          but it is still some left over. And it cost me maybe 25 $. AvW's problem
          was the same as Your's: incense was precious in those times. When he
          says, he needed a lot, that means maybe 20g a week. Surely if You do it
          hardcore, then You need 50g. But not more. So You can calculate.
          What they sell inthe witchcraft shops is nothing else than
          housewife-sourcery. Your angel will never ask, if it is Indian oder
          Yemen or Ethiopia? Or which mixture it containes, as long it lacks of
          petroleum-derivates.

          The oil is something else. He tries to explain very thoroughly and not
          so rough as with the incense. The deeper meaning I have not discovered.

          Your costa of Olive oil are much too high. I guess You should calculate
          not more than 10 liters. Therefore You can use extra virgin, cold
          pressed best quality.

          Same with the coal. Did You ever use incense? One or two pieces last for
          hours. So for 18 months a barbeque-pack of 10kg or take two 'em are more
          than enough. In germany it is maybe 8 Euros altogether.

          The almond. twig might be of certain importance like the oil.. In our
          south-western part of Germany, where the city of Worms is situated we
          can get almonds. You still find wild ones whiich derive from the Romans
          who introduced them. If the advice for the Almond twig comes orignally
          from Abramelin, it might be of even more popularity in Egypt. The tree
          is a typcal mediterranian. I found the recipe of the spanish Paella,
          which traditionally is boiled on a fire of Pinewood or Almondwood.

          It is very interestnig, that in the middle ages there is a relation and
          even identity of the dowsing rod and the wand. Only, I found no source
          talking about the wood that should be used. I could think, that the
          almond cariies a special symbolical meaning and also vibrational energy,
          just from the fact, that it is a Rosacea. It has the typical 5 leaved
          flower. The mediaval Iranans raised it very intense and they were (still
          are) mad of Roses. From that point we come to the Mystic, western and/or
          Sufi, no difference.

          The electric phenomenon is much more differentiated than the
          measurements they issue in Wkipedia, but it is the right direction.
          It is like talking about the influnce of the moon and they tell You
          about the tides. It is nice, but only natural science.

          What we do is empirical and contains so much more deep insights, they
          can only dream about. Just give You one basic difference:
          Natural Science is "quantitative" science.
          We - like alternative healers, Shamans, geomancers, astrologers,
          holistic or transpersonal psychologists . . . are doing "qualitative"
          science.

          We live in another world. The tragedy lies in the fact, that we can see
          both worlds and experience both, but for the academics only the
          "ordinary" world is visible and "true".

          thank You for asking. It is always good to have critical minds and
          curious spirits around. It is a pleasure to write You. (Only a question
          of time)
          Georg
        • daniel c
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 15, 2010
            Thanks Georg-
            Your posts are always insightful. I tried to overestimate just to be safe. Maybe the quantitative and qualitative sciences will come together in the near future ;)

            Peace
            daniel