Re: paul hughes-barlow

  • georg_dehn
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 26, 2010
      that guy has quite some knowledge,

      but he seems a bit jealous. Subconsciously, a spirit talks out of him, it is the ghost of his master. He relates to his Guru, he talks much about Jesus Christ, he is not in the state of having independend personal communication.

      It is hard to judge over somebody like that, but I feel his confusion and urge to hold his own believe structure free of influence.

      Georg