Re: The Line of Lamech

  • desi.magia
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 10, 2009
      Hi
      I am a bit late with this comment, but Abraham does not actually address just any reader. Let us not forget that hi youngest son was called Lamech. It was him he was addressing, when he wrote the book.
      The book was part of Lamech's magical inheritance, since Abraham had given the Full Kabbala to the eldesr son.
      Desiree
      David Stolowitz" <david@...> wrote:

      Abraham VW addresses US as Lamech. Spiritually, we are equivalents. Therefore, it is pertinent to study the lore related to Lamech.
    • desi.magia
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 10, 2009
        Oh and David, I would very much like to read that book in full. Can you tell me where I can buy it, or whether I can download it somewhere among those free books online?
        Thanks in advance.
        Desiree

        --- In abramelin@yahoogroups.com, "David Stolowitz" <david@...> wrote:

        > From "Legends of the Jews" by Louis Ginsberg.
      • David Stolowitz
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 22, 2009
          Hi Desiree. The book is available on a number of websites. Just do a google search with the full title and author in quotations and you'll find a good site in no time.

          David