Fwd from Yahoo Lemegeton Group: Sanctum Sanctorum

  • David Stolowitz
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2009
      "bryanashen" <bryanashen@...> wrote:

      In all my searching for the ideal place to practice Solomonic magick,
      the best construct I've found has to be the Yurt. If you haven't looked into yurts before or are unfamiliar, look into it!

      Perhaps [its] just my opinion, but after rereading time and again the Greater Key's description of 'where the operation aught to take place, a yurt in a secluded forest seemed perfect. Just wanted to share the idea. Check out the Colorado yurt company online and tell me you
      wouldn't love a magickal temple like that!

      (then again I'm a mountain/forest type of person)
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2009
        OK, for you there are now some new rules:

        1. Do not post forwards, ever.
        2. Do not paste urls by themselves without at least a 2 paragraph commentary.
        3. Please stay on topic to Abramelin
        4. No pastes of other people's work longer then 2 short paragraphs.

        I love your posting, but please try to keep things on topic and YOUR OWN posts, thanks :).

        The Mods

        On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 4:58 PM, David Stolowitz <david@...> wrote:

        "bryanashen" <bryanashen@...> wrote:

        In all my searching for the ideal place to practice Solomonic magick,
        the best construct I've found has to be the Yurt. If you haven't looked into yurts before or are unfamiliar, look into it!

        Perhaps [its] just my opinion, but after rereading time and again the Greater Key's description of 'where the operation aught to take place, a yurt in a secluded forest seemed perfect. Just wanted to share the idea. Check out the Colorado yurt company online and tell me you
        wouldn't love a magickal temple like that!

        (then again I'm a mountain/forest type of person)

        "When a thing is hidden away with so much pains, merely to repeal it is to destroy it." Tertullian