Re: [abramelin] Re: Spiritual Significance of Silk?

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 14, 2009
      It definitely does do that as well :).  However if you paint a certain square or other magical symbol or whatever onto the silk it definitely has a very strong feel of that particular symbol.  I have also noticed that sometimes when I wrap a particular talisman or Daemon seal in silk, that the silk really can't be just used for something else as it has definitely become different and much like the seal.  I also paint magic circles onto silk, and wow, it works much better then any other fabric for this!

      On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 11:24 AM, Magickallaround <magickallaround@...> wrote:

      Hmmm.. Never thought of silk as picking up energies...but yes to holding energies, something like a thermos. I was of the idea that silk was a natural insulator of magickal energies, prevents them from dissipating. You wrap your magickal tools in silk to preserve and maintain within the wrapping the magickal charges that have built up in the tools, as well as to protect them from acquiring any stray/random outside energies??

      -Bob

      tullian