Re: clinton is the last satan, possessed, in the world in the last days

  • desi.magia
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 6, 2009
      My dear Myriam
      believe me, there are still millions of years of life left for this planet, unless we are unfortunate to meet with a physical catastrophe like being hit by a country sized body from space.
      So, there will be millions more 'devils' on this planet, before it becomes un-inhabitable, and the last days finally down...
      So calm down, madam, just imagine Clinton does not exist and everything will be OK..
      Desiree
    • Emmanuel U. Obi
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 6, 2009
        many other groups unsubscribed the originator of this email and I don't know why this thread is still on.

        Oh well please unsusbcribe from this group.

        Thanks

      • oipteaapdoce@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 6, 2009
          I already booted out the person who wrote it. Unsubscribe yourself. I'm surprised you would leave a group over one post.

          The mods

          From: "Emmanuel U. Obi" <bizon586@...>
          Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 08:52:29 -0700 (PDT)
          To: <abramelin@yahoogroups.com>