Re: [abramelin] Beginning the 18-month next year

  • daniel culver
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2009
      Hi Detta- I'm not sure that would meet the specs. I believe you need windows facing the rising and setting sun..? I would be concerned the spirits might bring too much attention to you during the final 2 weeks, also. I'm pretty sure he recommends against the consecrated area being around many people. I would consider making an outdoor/forest space some where outside of town, but I'm also naturally inclined to be a recluse ;)