Re: question about procedure

  • vhg666
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 13, 2009
      Hi everybody,

      Hope all of you are doing fine.
      I'm a new member of this Group and I'm interested also in this great Operation.
      I have read about commentaries and the book itself, about the seclusion and to move away from contamination.
      I don't want to sound ignorant because of my point/question you'll read below, but...

      What about all of us that work a full time job, but also are interested sincerely in carrying out this operation?

      I dont' want to create controversy and less, get justified for the fact we are busy the most part of the day, but I think is a valid question.

      Peace to everyone.

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 13, 2009
        This topic has been covered extensively before, so I highly recommend
        you read the archives, perhaps with search terms. I personally
        recommend that during at least the last 1/3rd of the operation that
        you do not work in public or around others. I would even suggest this
        for the entire operation if possible. To be able to do this, one
        simply saves up for a few years, or perhaps performing some magic to
        make sure that you can telecommute. And most definitely during the
        final 7 days of the working you should not be in contact with a single
        other person, and not work. The book states specifically how much you
        can work, what type of jobs you can work at, and how much to avoid
        contact with others during each of the three periods. Since this is a
        once in a lifetime opportunity, and definitely a very important and
        life changing ritual, it only makes sense to follow the book as close
        to the letter as possible. The working is important enough that one
        prepares properly. If you keep your life the same during the working,
        the operation just won't work, or not nearly as well. I found during
        the working that seclusion is definitely one of the keys. Others may
        have different opinions of this matter.

        Also I wouldn't necessarily call it contamination accept for the sense
        of people not performing the working will bring you back down to the
        mundane quickly (I'm sure you have experienced this with other magical
        workings, coming out of them and talking to people who were not part
        of the working). Also, others around us tend to keep us the same, and
        stifle major changes and transformation. It is amazing how much we
        stay the same for others.