Re: [abramelin] Re: Seclusion

  • daniel culver
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 30, 2009

      Well.. thanks for all the excellent input guys! It seems to me that some people have actually done this before  judging by all your responses. I would still talk to people but have it to a total minimum. Especially the final third part. Athena, I have been considering new mexico because the land is really cheap over there. Also west texas- as I live in texas, but in houston ;) I'm trying to consider places near lakes or rivers so I can swim to stay cool without A/C. My body is more tolerable to heat than cold- as I'm very skinny (6ft, 155lb).

      I figure if I just have a chain linked fence atleast 100x100ft around with vegetation around it obstructing view inside that should suffice. I saw some places in new mexico online for sale by owner that are a couple acres for like 2-3000$ also.. If I'm worried about bacteria in the water, I'll just by jugs or boil the water for atleast 10 minutes before drinking.

    • Georg Dehn
      Message 2 of 15 , May 20, 2009
        hi Daniel

        just another 2 Cent for You:
        in general I agree in complete isolation. But for the exercise I found out, it is unbeatable to do "Your thing" within the chaos of everyday.
        Finding out the galactical space between people who don't care, swimming in the ocean of patience passing by a slaughterhouse, leaving it all aside, as it was a desert around You.

        I had these exercises examined a few years before I found the Abramelin. And I became creative about it. Travelling in Iran, before the Mullahs, I learned the language and the alphabet and got the idea I don't know why, to look at the rare latin words in the streets, of international brands, to see them "negative". So the focus was on the background of the letters, not on the letters themselves and I managed it, not to get the sence of the inscription. It helped me dive in the middle of the borders between feeling, thinking. Another wareness rose up. It helped me learn the new iranian alphabet too and get more aware of old persion symbols and gave a new Idea of everything in the world is a glyph.
        It was a great exercise.

        Sorry, it became more than two Cent and it led me somewhere, but my HGA says, it is his message (in my words), so I leave it onthe page.

        Not talking is better between people, because it reminds You every second on Your aim. It is like learning meditation in Delhi, not in a retreat of choice of tropical peace.

        When You begin to live on a separated ground, after a while, say three weeks or so, the nature begins to talk, the realms of environment as well as spiritual universe begin to open up. So I would try both. Meeting the HGA at the end is better in local isolation. The invisible realms of our soul relates better to harmonies environment and the HGA feels more familiar with You, having substantiated mental + physical independence

        alrigth, I think that's it
        Georg

      • oipteaapdoce@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 15 , May 22, 2009
          Oh no apologies needed, you always give the most interesting and inspiring posts. That must have been a great experience. I have always found that foreign (to us) countries and cultures can teach us so much .

          From: "Georg Dehn"
          Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 07:05:26 -0000
          To: <abramelin@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: [abramelin] Re: Seclusion