Re: Hello All!

  • desireentolo
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2009
      Hello first I would like to say, even though it is advised to exercise caution, it is wrong of Athena to tell this person to avoid groups such as this one. Why?
      Many of us did join it in order to be able to seek advice from like-minded people and to exchange ideas.
      Athena, I have seen you joining in more deeper subjects than this one.
      If this person had anyone else they could turn to, they would not have come here in the first place.
      Secondly to the person who sent the message. You must realize that your many experiences in different magic practices have kept your HGA away.
      If you have tried to access you HGA through Chaos magic, it would not happen. you may contact other entities, but certainly not thesame HGA you might have met during the Abramelin operation.
      As you no doubt are aware of, the rule in continuing to enjoy the vision of your Holy Guardian angel is to continue just as you were when you finished the work.
      You had to remain pure, you had to continue respecting the rules and remain in a state acceptable to the HGA. Any impurities , disobediences and lack of continual prayer would immediately driver the Angel away.
      You may get the vision again but you realise that you might actually have to begin with a long fast again and proper dedication, and even that will not ensure the Angel's appearance. You simply cannot bargain with God. You either remain in the state of aceptabilite and purety or you don't.
      Only know the lifestyle you have been living, but the answer is with you, yourself. nobody else. If you make the same effort you did last time, the Angel will return.
      and please, carry on asking questions. Do not be discouraged.. I know just how you feel
      In abramelin@yahoogroups.com, Athena <oipteaapdoce@...> wrote:

      I would definitely say by the end of the Abramelin operation you will have
      no trouble at all communicating with your HGA :). The working does sooooo
      much more then just the meeting, and even so much more then the uniting with
      your HGA. I'm sure you have noticed this already of course.

      Last stretch? I do actually recommend avoiding outside influences, even
      including groups like this. However your take my be different.

      Athena
    • k t
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2009
        Thank you for your message.  Perhaps I wasn't clear in my post.  I have never completed  the Abranmelin, yet I believe that I have met my HGA but it was a spontaneous, uncontrolled experience (happened twice over a very short period) while I was practicing  another form of Magick (not Chaos Magick).  The HGA experience was not intended and I am sure it was not another entity as I have met those and this was not the same at all.  I have been searching for a way to re-create that beautiful experience and that is what led to the Abramelin.

        Having said that, I am about to start the final 6 months of the Abramelin.  In my view, this group is one place that could foster and complement my mediation on the HGA and I too disagree with Athena regarding contact with this group.  However, I don't belive in using words like "wrong" or 'right".  Athena is entitled to her opinion and I respect that.

        you said:
        "If this person had anyone else they could turn to, they would not have come here in the first place."

        This is very true.  At the moment I have no one in the non-virtual world to discuss this with and I can't tell you how happy and grateful I was and am to have discovered this group last week.

        I am also very strong in my belief that I am on the right Path for me.  In the end I will use the text of the book and my intuition as my guide.

        I am very grateful to have this repository of information and experiences about the Abramelin available to me.  The last thing I would have wanted was to start an argument here.

        Peace and love to you and Peace and love to Athena and Peace and Love to everyone....

        Kent