Re: [abramelin] new here, and getting ready.

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2009
      Welcome to the group.  I highly recommend the German/Dehn version as well if you haven't read it.  I wish you the best of luck on the working :).  It is definitely one amazing journey and you will find it definitely worthwhile.

      On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 8:01 PM, bachuslives <adamz.myth@...> wrote:

      Greetings all,
      I've read the Abe V.W., the Mathers, and then another which I consider a "guide" through the maze between them, Jason Newcomb's '21st Century Mage'. I've skimmed through Crowley's adaptation as well. In the next 2-3 days I'll have all the supplies I will need to at least get started.
      I've read with great relief many of your posts and experiences, because 6 months seems to be a LONG time, even besides the 18 months. There are still quite a few posts to read through, and quite a few names that are familiar from other forums. I am glad to find this forum, and all of you here. Godspeed to all of us that are starting, and thanks to you that have finished and left some solid clues.
      LVX

      __._,_.__

    • bachuslives
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2009
        Thanks Athena!
        Actually, I have read it. I probably could have been clearer instead of refering to it as "Abe V.W.". Truly a fascinating release, and I gobbled it up upon release. Thanks so much to Georg Dehn for making it happen. I'm also curious if most here made their own incense and oil, or did some order them from a supplier online or otherwise?
        Thanks,
        AS