Interesting Thought/Question

  • daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2009
      On the topic I had been discussing with Georg in regards to religion
      (specifically islam) and the operation, I had an interesting thought..
      This idea may be quite converversial but I'm not sure it has been asked-
      or even done: Would it be silly to make the head band in the operation
      a turban cloth? Maybe cotton as the cloth and gold silk spelling out
      the names?