Re: Advice

  • haussofcompassion
    Message 1 of 25 , Jul 17, 2008
      Care FR.O.WOGU:

      I am about to start the last third of the Abrameli ritual myself. I
      read the account of Athena she posted on enochian.org and she wrote
      that she succeeded with using a substitute wood. She is also on
      this forum and will probably be a great help to you.

      I have been lookin for almond trees myself and I went on google and
      used the search term "tree farms" to see if anyone can spare a
      branch or two. I found many calling themselves "tree nurseries" but
      the ones I talked to so far are only selling small almond trees, not
      just a branch off a bigger one. I'm still looking but at least ONE
      of them has got to have it. California does have lots of amond
      trees, for crying out loud. I just have to look harder.

      I also intend to mail one of the branches to another on this forum
      who said he is looking for a branch. I went to UPS already and saw
      a 3 1/2 foot tube you can use to send stuff and the lady behind the
      counter told me I don't need any special permit or paperwork to send
      a branch, even if it is organic.

      Soon starts the fun part, the last third of the ritual, then the
      final week of evocations. Wow, this ritual went by a lot faster
      than I expected. I hope that all of us trying it on this forum get
      what we worked and prayed so much for.

      In the Great Work,

      Frater Hauss

      --- In abramelin@yahoogroups.com, obinna.w@... wrote:

      > >Greetings all,
      > I have been studing the Abramelin system for 3 years now and my
      desire to
      > practice it has increase the more.But the problem i have been
      having is
      > geting a small child that will act as my clairvoyant.
      > Y queation is, can the use of the small child be
      avarted.Secondly,can any

    • obinna.w@uclnig.com
      Message 2 of 25 , Jul 18, 2008

        Greetings,
        Fr.Hauss thanks for your reply and encouragement.I never knew people will
        still be intrested in carrying out such a difficult magical operation.How
        i wish Athena can help me solve the problem of using a child as a
        clairvoyant becouse in this present day society people are always
        skeptical about what one does.
        PEACE,
        Fr O.WOGU
        Message 3 of 25 , Jul 18, 2008
          Hauss doth schreibble :

          <SNIPS>
          > I have been looking for almond trees myself and I went on Google and
          > used the search term "tree farms" to see if anyone can spare a
          > branch or two. I found many calling themselves "tree nurseries" but
          > the ones I talked to so far are only selling small almond trees, not
          > just a branch off a bigger one. I'm still looking but at least ONE
          > of them has got to have it. California does have lots of almond
          > trees, for crying out loud. I just have to look harder.

          Hi, Hauss ~

          If you look through Agrippa and the various grimoires,
          such as the *Key of Solomon*, or even in Culpepper, you
          will find that nearly any nut wood will do for your wand,
          as they all possess the necessary correspondence and
          sympathy with Jupiter/Jove/Jahveh.

          Here is a link to an essay by Joseph Peterson on the
          subject :

          The Magic Wand
          http://tinyurl.com/6eebfm

          And here are some links to a few related essays :

          The Rod of Aaron, Staff of Moses :
          Jewish Wondrous Wands
          http://tinyurl.com/5cewzy

          The Staff of Moses
          http://tinyurl.com/6p6vzs

          "Heat and Moisture are Active to Generation;
          Cold and Dryness are Passive, in and to each thing;
          Fire and Air, Active by Elementation;
          Water and Earth, Passive to Generation."

          'Of the Division of Chaos'
          -Dr. Simon Forman
          Message 4 of 25 , Jul 18, 2008
            Hauss doth schreibble :

            > I saw this article on MSN on the psychoactive effects of
            > frankincense, a popular incense used in many religious traditions at:
            >
            > http://tinyurl.com/6xeh76
            <SNIPS>

            Hi, Hauss ~

            Here are a few related links that you might find
            interesting :

            Incensole acetate: a novel neuroprotective agent
            isolated from Boswellia carterii.

            Moussaieff A, Shein NA, Tsenter J, Grigoriadis S,
            Simeonidou C, Alexandrovich AG, Trembovler V,
            Ben-Neriah Y, Schmitz ML, Fiebich BL, Munoz E,
            Mechoulam R, Shohami E.

            [1] Department of Medicinal Chemistry and Natural
            Products, Medical Faculty, Hebrew University,
            Jerusalem, Israel
            [2] Department of Pharmacology, School of Pharmacy,
            Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel.

            Boswellia resin has been used as a major anti-inflammatory
            agent and for the healing of wounds for centuries.

            Incensole acetate (IA), isolated from this resin, was shown
            to inhibit the activation of nuclear factor-kappaB, a key
            transcription factor in the inflammatory response.

            We now show that IA inhibits the production of inflammatory
            mediators in an in vitro model system of C6 glioma and human
            peripheral monocytes.

            Given the involvement of postinjury inflammation in the
            pathophysiology and outcome of traumatic brain injury, we
            examined the effect of IA on the inflammatory process and
            on the recovery of neurobehavioral and cognitive functions
            in a mouse model of closed head injury (CHI).

            In the brains of post-CHI mice, IA reduced glial activation,
            inhibited the expression of interleukin-1beta, and tumor
            necrosis factor-alpha mRNAs, and induced cell death in
            macrophages at the area of trauma.

            A mild hypothermic effect was also noted.

            Subsequently, IA inhibited hippocampal neurodegeneration
            and exerted a beneficial effect on functional outcome
            after CHI, indicated by reduced neurological severity
            scores and improved cognitive ability in an object
            recognition test.

            This study attributes the anti-inflammatory activity of
            Boswellia resin to IA and related cembranoid diterpenes
            and suggests that they may serve as novel neuroprotective
            agents.

            ~ from :
            Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow & Metabolism
            advance online publication, 16 April 2008;
            doi:10.1038/jcbfm.2008.28.
            PubMed
            http://tinyurl.com/3s7tef

            Incensole acetate, a novel anti-inflammatory compound
            isolated from Boswellia resin, inhibits nuclear
            factor-kappa B activation.
            http://tinyurl.com/4kg9mp

            " The resin of Boswellia species, particularly of Boswellia
            carteri (Burseraceae), known as frankincense or olibanum (in
            Greek) or lebona (in Hebrew), is a major component of Middle
            Eastern and European incense, and apparently has been used
            in worship since ancient times, it was a major product of
            commerce - frankincense was grown in the southern part
            of Arabia and in East Africa and camel caravans brought it
            north to Egypt and the Middle East.

            There are scattered indications that it may have sedative
            properties.

            In the Middle East during the first centuries A.D. it was
            administered in wine to prisoners sentenced to death, to
            'take away' or to 'confuse' their minds.

            In Abyssinia, where Boswellia trees are common, it is
            believed to have a tranquilizing effect and to "relieve
            people from evil spirits”.

            We found that incensole acetate, a component of Boswellia,
            is active in mice in a tetrad of assays commonly used to
            evaluate cannabinoid activity.

            These, and additional data in mice indicate that incensole
            acetate causes pharmacological activities reminiscent of
            those produced by THC and by anandamide, the endogenous
            cannabinoid, but its activity is somewhat lower.

            However, as it does not bind to the CB1 cannabinoid
            receptor, its activity is obviously not via this particular
            mechanism.

            On the basis of the content of active material in the resin
            and the level of activity, compared to THC, we assume that
            its effect on users would be considerably lower than
            that of marijuana or hashish. "

            ~ from :

            *The importance of being a sceptic* .PDF
            http://tinyurl.com/496bt5

            Moussaieff, A., and Bregman, T.
            Incensole Acetate: A Psycho-Active Compound Derived from
            Frankincense, with a Partial Cannabimimetic Profile

            15th Annual Symposium On The Cannabinoids
            2005 Program ~ .PDF
            http://tinyurl.com/4uxsoa

            --==o0o==--

            Back in the 60s, Andrija Puharich and Harry Smith did
            some extensive testing on the psychoactive effects of
            resins used for incense that contained terpenes,
            diterpenes, sesquiterpenes, &tc.

            This work grew out of their own personal interest in
            the various incense formulations to be found in old
            grimoires.

            I don't know what Andrija used for his tests, but Harry
            described for me a bong-like hotplate/thermocouple/fan
            contraption that he built for his work.

            As you might imagine, this sort of behavior didn't do much
            to endear him to Ruth and Arthur Young, whose hospitality
            he was enjoying at the time.

            More recently, Christian Ratsch has discussed the
            potentiating effects of such resins when used with other
            known psychoactive substances, such as cannabis.

            > So I wondered what is the importance of using proper incense for the
            > Abramelin ritual. During one of my earlier searches for Abramelin
            > incense, I came across the Jewish Qetoret (also spelled "Ketoret").
            > The ingredients will be familiar to all of us here since we already
            > know about the Abramelin incense. What I didn't know was the great
            > religious and spiritual significance the incense has.
            <SNIPS>

            As I have mentioned here and elsewhere, the procedures
            in the *Mystical Kabbalah* of Abraham Elim are drawn from
            the book of *Exodus* in the *Torah*, and so it should come
            as no surprise to discover that the incense formulation is
            based on the receipt in *Exodus*, as well.

            Here are some links to a couple of my old posts here with
            regard to the formulation of the Incense and the Anointing Oil:

            Anointing Oil & Kaneh Bosem
            Message #245 of 534
            http://tinyurl.com/5pd4pa

            Anointing Oil:
            EARLY DIFFUSION AND FOLK USES OF HEMP
            Message #246 of 534
            http://tinyurl.com/66ebfu

            Message 5 of 25 , Jul 19, 2008
              The accounts of others who said they succeeded do not always mention
              that they used a child seer. In William Bloom's book, "The Sacred
              Magician," his diary of his performance of the Abramelin Ritual, he
              said he did not use one and that a child wasn't absolutely needed if
              you did the rest of the ritual (mostly) right. I myself do not plan
              on using a child. And I don't think you have to worry about it being
              a necessity for you, either.

              But whatever you do, good luck on your journey and I hope we both get
              what we're working for.

              Peace Profound,

            • obinna.w@uclnig.com
              Message 6 of 25 , Jul 23, 2008

                Greetings,
                Thanks Fr.Hauss
                But when the HGA appears, how whould one who is not using a child know in
                case he is not a clairvoyant.
                Shine in the eternal light of the cosmic wisdom.
                Fr.Wogu.