Re: [abramelin] Advice

  • obinna.w@uclnig.com
    Message 1 of 25 , Jul 15, 2008
      >Greetings all,
      I have been studing the Abramelin system for 3 years now and my desire to
      practice it has increase the more.But the problem i have been having is
      geting a small child that will act as my clairvoyant.
      Y queation is, can the use of the small child be avarted.Secondly,can any
      other wand be used apart from the Almond wand.
      I will be very happy if some body out there more experience thn i am can
      help me out.
      In Peace Profound,
      FR.O.WOGU
    • haussofcompassion
      Message 2 of 25 , Jul 17, 2008
        Care FR.O.WOGU:

        I am about to start the last third of the Abrameli ritual myself. I
        read the account of Athena she posted on enochian.org and she wrote
        that she succeeded with using a substitute wood. She is also on
        this forum and will probably be a great help to you.

        I have been lookin for almond trees myself and I went on google and
        used the search term "tree farms" to see if anyone can spare a
        branch or two. I found many calling themselves "tree nurseries" but
        the ones I talked to so far are only selling small almond trees, not
        just a branch off a bigger one. I'm still looking but at least ONE
        of them has got to have it. California does have lots of amond
        trees, for crying out loud. I just have to look harder.

        I also intend to mail one of the branches to another on this forum
        who said he is looking for a branch. I went to UPS already and saw
        a 3 1/2 foot tube you can use to send stuff and the lady behind the
        counter told me I don't need any special permit or paperwork to send
        a branch, even if it is organic.

        Soon starts the fun part, the last third of the ritual, then the
        final week of evocations. Wow, this ritual went by a lot faster
        than I expected. I hope that all of us trying it on this forum get
        what we worked and prayed so much for.

        In the Great Work,

        Frater Hauss

      • obinna.w@uclnig.com
        Message 3 of 25 , Jul 18, 2008

          Greetings,
          Fr.Hauss thanks for your reply and encouragement.I never knew people will
          still be intrested in carrying out such a difficult magical operation.How
          i wish Athena can help me solve the problem of using a child as a
          clairvoyant becouse in this present day society people are always
          skeptical about what one does.
          PEACE,
          Fr O.WOGU
          Message 4 of 25 , Jul 18, 2008
            Hauss doth schreibble :

            <SNIPS>
            > I have been looking for almond trees myself and I went on Google and
            > used the search term "tree farms" to see if anyone can spare a
            > branch or two. I found many calling themselves "tree nurseries" but
            > the ones I talked to so far are only selling small almond trees, not
            > just a branch off a bigger one. I'm still looking but at least ONE
            > of them has got to have it. California does have lots of almond
            > trees, for crying out loud. I just have to look harder.

            Hi, Hauss ~

            If you look through Agrippa and the various grimoires,
            such as the *Key of Solomon*, or even in Culpepper, you
            will find that nearly any nut wood will do for your wand,
            as they all possess the necessary correspondence and
            sympathy with Jupiter/Jove/Jahveh.

            Here is a link to an essay by Joseph Peterson on the
            subject :

            The Magic Wand
            http://tinyurl.com/6eebfm

            And here are some links to a few related essays :

            The Rod of Aaron, Staff of Moses :
            Jewish Wondrous Wands
            http://tinyurl.com/5cewzy

            The Staff of Moses
            http://tinyurl.com/6p6vzs

            "Heat and Moisture are Active to Generation;
            Cold and Dryness are Passive, in and to each thing;
            Fire and Air, Active by Elementation;
            Water and Earth, Passive to Generation."

            'Of the Division of Chaos'
            -Dr. Simon Forman
            Message 5 of 25 , Jul 18, 2008
              Hauss doth schreibble :

              > I saw this article on MSN on the psychoactive effects of
              > frankincense, a popular incense used in many religious traditions at:
              >
              > http://tinyurl.com/6xeh76
              <SNIPS>

              Hi, Hauss ~

              Here are a few related links that you might find
              interesting :

              Incensole acetate: a novel neuroprotective agent
              isolated from Boswellia carterii.

              Moussaieff A, Shein NA, Tsenter J, Grigoriadis S,
              Simeonidou C, Alexandrovich AG, Trembovler V,
              Ben-Neriah Y, Schmitz ML, Fiebich BL, Munoz E,
              Mechoulam R, Shohami E.

              [1] Department of Medicinal Chemistry and Natural
              Products, Medical Faculty, Hebrew University,
              Jerusalem, Israel
              [2] Department of Pharmacology, School of Pharmacy,
              Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel.

              Boswellia resin has been used as a major anti-inflammatory
              agent and for the healing of wounds for centuries.

              Incensole acetate (IA), isolated from this resin, was shown
              to inhibit the activation of nuclear factor-kappaB, a key
              transcription factor in the inflammatory response.

              We now show that IA inhibits the production of inflammatory
              mediators in an in vitro model system of C6 glioma and human
              peripheral monocytes.

              Given the involvement of postinjury inflammation in the
              pathophysiology and outcome of traumatic brain injury, we
              examined the effect of IA on the inflammatory process and
              on the recovery of neurobehavioral and cognitive functions
              in a mouse model of closed head injury (CHI).

              In the brains of post-CHI mice, IA reduced glial activation,
              inhibited the expression of interleukin-1beta, and tumor
              necrosis factor-alpha mRNAs, and induced cell death in
              macrophages at the area of trauma.

              A mild hypothermic effect was also noted.

              Subsequently, IA inhibited hippocampal neurodegeneration
              and exerted a beneficial effect on functional outcome
              after CHI, indicated by reduced neurological severity
              scores and improved cognitive ability in an object
              recognition test.

              This study attributes the anti-inflammatory activity of
              Boswellia resin to IA and related cembranoid diterpenes
              and suggests that they may serve as novel neuroprotective
              agents.

              ~ from :
              Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow & Metabolism
              advance online publication, 16 April 2008;
              doi:10.1038/jcbfm.2008.28.
              PubMed
              http://tinyurl.com/3s7tef

              Incensole acetate, a novel anti-inflammatory compound
              isolated from Boswellia resin, inhibits nuclear
              factor-kappa B activation.
              http://tinyurl.com/4kg9mp

              " The resin of Boswellia species, particularly of Boswellia
              carteri (Burseraceae), known as frankincense or olibanum (in
              Greek) or lebona (in Hebrew), is a major component of Middle
              Eastern and European incense, and apparently has been used
              in worship since ancient times, it was a major product of
              commerce - frankincense was grown in the southern part
              of Arabia and in East Africa and camel caravans brought it
              north to Egypt and the Middle East.

              There are scattered indications that it may have sedative
              properties.

              In the Middle East during the first centuries A.D. it was
              administered in wine to prisoners sentenced to death, to
              'take away' or to 'confuse' their minds.

              In Abyssinia, where Boswellia trees are common, it is
              believed to have a tranquilizing effect and to "relieve
              people from evil spirits”.

              We found that incensole acetate, a component of Boswellia,
              is active in mice in a tetrad of assays commonly used to
              evaluate cannabinoid activity.

              These, and additional data in mice indicate that incensole
              acetate causes pharmacological activities reminiscent of
              those produced by THC and by anandamide, the endogenous
              cannabinoid, but its activity is somewhat lower.

              However, as it does not bind to the CB1 cannabinoid
              receptor, its activity is obviously not via this particular
              mechanism.

              On the basis of the content of active material in the resin
              and the level of activity, compared to THC, we assume that
              its effect on users would be considerably lower than
              that of marijuana or hashish. "

              ~ from :

              *The importance of being a sceptic* .PDF
              http://tinyurl.com/496bt5

              Moussaieff, A., and Bregman, T.
              Incensole Acetate: A Psycho-Active Compound Derived from
              Frankincense, with a Partial Cannabimimetic Profile

              15th Annual Symposium On The Cannabinoids
              2005 Program ~ .PDF
              http://tinyurl.com/4uxsoa

              --==o0o==--

              Back in the 60s, Andrija Puharich and Harry Smith did
              some extensive testing on the psychoactive effects of
              resins used for incense that contained terpenes,
              diterpenes, sesquiterpenes, &tc.

              This work grew out of their own personal interest in
              the various incense formulations to be found in old
              grimoires.

              I don't know what Andrija used for his tests, but Harry
              described for me a bong-like hotplate/thermocouple/fan
              contraption that he built for his work.

              As you might imagine, this sort of behavior didn't do much
              to endear him to Ruth and Arthur Young, whose hospitality
              he was enjoying at the time.

              More recently, Christian Ratsch has discussed the
              potentiating effects of such resins when used with other
              known psychoactive substances, such as cannabis.

              > So I wondered what is the importance of using proper incense for the
              > Abramelin ritual. During one of my earlier searches for Abramelin
              > incense, I came across the Jewish Qetoret (also spelled "Ketoret").
              > The ingredients will be familiar to all of us here since we already
              > know about the Abramelin incense. What I didn't know was the great
              > religious and spiritual significance the incense has.
              <SNIPS>

              As I have mentioned here and elsewhere, the procedures
              in the *Mystical Kabbalah* of Abraham Elim are drawn from
              the book of *Exodus* in the *Torah*, and so it should come
              as no surprise to discover that the incense formulation is
              based on the receipt in *Exodus*, as well.

              Here are some links to a couple of my old posts here with
              regard to the formulation of the Incense and the Anointing Oil:

              Anointing Oil & Kaneh Bosem
              Message #245 of 534
              http://tinyurl.com/5pd4pa

              Anointing Oil:
              EARLY DIFFUSION AND FOLK USES OF HEMP
              Message #246 of 534
              http://tinyurl.com/66ebfu

              Message 6 of 25 , Jul 19, 2008
                The accounts of others who said they succeeded do not always mention
                that they used a child seer. In William Bloom's book, "The Sacred
                Magician," his diary of his performance of the Abramelin Ritual, he
                said he did not use one and that a child wasn't absolutely needed if
                you did the rest of the ritual (mostly) right. I myself do not plan
                on using a child. And I don't think you have to worry about it being
                a necessity for you, either.

                But whatever you do, good luck on your journey and I hope we both get
                what we're working for.

                Peace Profound,

              • obinna.w@uclnig.com
                Message 7 of 25 , Jul 23, 2008

                  Greetings,
                  Thanks Fr.Hauss
                  But when the HGA appears, how whould one who is not using a child know in
                  case he is not a clairvoyant.
                  Shine in the eternal light of the cosmic wisdom.
                  Fr.Wogu.