Almond Wand

  • David
    Message 1 of 4 , May 12, 2008
      it's about the right time to cut a flowering Almond Branch, but I live
      in the south east US, and there are no Almond groves anywhere near me.

      Anyone have a resource where I can acquire such? anyone in Cali
      willing to cut a couple and mail to me? LOL>

      thanks for any help

      Frater UI
    • haussofcompassion
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9, 2008
        I live in Southern Cali and am in the process of looking for an almond
        branch myself. I wonder if I can just order a wooden staff made from
        the Almond tree or do I actually have to cut and carve the branch
        myself. It may or may not make a difference. After I find some
        almond trees nearby, I'll send you an email back letting you know if I
        can send you one or not. I'm going through the ritual now as well
        (the 6 month MacGregor Mathers version) and I wish you luck in your
        quest as well.

        In L.V.X.,

        Frater Hauss

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 9, 2008
          Welcome to the group :).
          That is definitely one handy thing about living in warmer climates.  I would say that cutting your own wand is best, but if you can't find one to cut, I see nothing wrong with having someone else cut one for you, or ordering a staff.  Cool of you to offer to send a branch out!

          On 7/9/08, haussofcompassion <JoshuaHill1@...> wrote:

          I live in Southern Cali and am in the process of looking for an almond
          branch myself. I wonder if I can just order a wooden staff made from
          the Almond tree or do I actually have to cut and carve the branch
          myself. It may or may not make a difference. After I find some
          almond trees nearby, I'll send you an email back letting you know if I
          can send you one or not. I'm going through the ritual now as well
          (the 6 month MacGregor Mathers version) and I wish you luck in your
          quest as well.

          In L.V.X.,

          Frater Hauss

          --- In abramelin@yahoogroups.com, "David" <twilightwatcher@...> wrote:

          > it's about the right time to cut a flowering Almond Branch, but I
          live
          > in the south east US, and there are no Almond groves anywhere near
          me.

          > Anyone have a resource where I can acquire such? anyone in Cali
          > willing to cut a couple and mail to me? LOL>
          >
          > thanks for any help
          >
          > Frater UI

        • David Williams
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 10, 2008
            why thank you very much, Yes, I've had quite a bit of difficulty finding one, and all I end up finding on the net are "harry potter" wands. LOL

            --
            Lux Ex Tenebris
            David