possibly OT: Azariel

  • David
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      Sorry if this is a little off topic, but I need information and hope
      someone here may help. okay to contact me backlist so as not to
      disturb the group. thanks. the Angel in question did make contact but
      not within the context of the Abramelin
      I have a need to find out as much as I can about the angel Azariel
      (no not the angel of death). I have the information from Agrippa and
      Honorius, which isn't much beyond the house of the moon and such.
      Anything might be useful including gemetria and such.

      Thanks in advance.

      Frater UI