Kabbalah

  • babudzan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2008
    • Nightshade BelladonaAtropina
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2008
        Just posting a link (to anything) without any other message, or any contributions to the gorup whatsoever is called SPAM!  This is your one and only warning, if this happens again you will be banned.  I don't mind regular posters posting their links at all, but this is uncalled for and not appreciated by the membership.  I have even had some quit do to spam.

        When evoking spirits, just remember how you react when a telemarketer calls you on the phone...