Re: Where to get an Almond Wand?

  • ghost6x
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2007
      Frater F.P.,

      Wow, that wand from your altar pic sure is beautiful... too bad she's
      not taking any orders right now.

      Athena,

      $80 for a wand i think is mighty expensive for me. Thank you very much
      for the tips though, I'll keep that in mind when my friend carries it
      with him back home.

      Would a witch hazel wand substitute just fine with almond? I'm also
      thinking of making my own from "local" trees (Southeast Asia) and have
      particularly eyed Acacia, as it was the same wood that was used in
      Moses Ark of the Covenant and is recommended for general use by
      Bardon. Your thoughts and comments will be highly appreciated. Thanks

      --- In abramelin@yahoogroups.com, "MARCUS KATZ" <marcus@...> wrote:

      > Ghost
      >
      > I purchased an excellent wand from http://dragonmother.com/ but I've
      just
      > checked her website and she is behind with orders and not accepting new
      > ones. It might be worth a call, particularly if you can wait. There's a
      > photo of the wand on the altar in the PHOTOS section of this group,
      in my
      > "Frater F.P." folder. I received it here in the UK from the US with no
      > problems by Mail.
      >
      > In the Great Work
      >
      > Frater F.P.
      > http://www.farawaycentre.com

    • Joseph David
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 21, 2007
        I purchased mine from a small shop in Ashland, Oregon, where a local
        wand artist of exceptional skill has his wares featured. The shop is
        called the Rowan Tree and they are on the web at
        https://therowantreeshop.com