Re: [abramelin] Where to get an Almond Wand?

  • MARCUS KATZ
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2007
      Ghost

      I purchased an excellent wand from http://dragonmother.com/ but I've just
      checked her website and she is behind with orders and not accepting new
      ones. It might be worth a call, particularly if you can wait. There's a
      photo of the wand on the altar in the PHOTOS section of this group, in my
      "Frater F.P." folder. I received it here in the UK from the US with no
      problems by Mail.

      In the Great Work

      Frater F.P.
      http://www.farawaycentre.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 20, 2007
        Frater F.P.,

        Wow, that wand from your altar pic sure is beautiful... too bad she's
        not taking any orders right now.

        Athena,

        $80 for a wand i think is mighty expensive for me. Thank you very much
        for the tips though, I'll keep that in mind when my friend carries it
        with him back home.

        Would a witch hazel wand substitute just fine with almond? I'm also
        thinking of making my own from "local" trees (Southeast Asia) and have
        particularly eyed Acacia, as it was the same wood that was used in
        Moses Ark of the Covenant and is recommended for general use by
        Bardon. Your thoughts and comments will be highly appreciated. Thanks

        --- In abramelin@yahoogroups.com, "MARCUS KATZ" <marcus@...> wrote:

        > Ghost
        >
        > I purchased an excellent wand from http://dragonmother.com/ but I've
        just
        > checked her website and she is behind with orders and not accepting new
        > ones. It might be worth a call, particularly if you can wait. There's a
        > photo of the wand on the altar in the PHOTOS section of this group,
        in my
        > "Frater F.P." folder. I received it here in the UK from the US with no
        > problems by Mail.
        >
        > In the Great Work
        >
        > Frater F.P.
        > http://www.farawaycentre.com

      • Joseph David
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 21, 2007
          I purchased mine from a small shop in Ashland, Oregon, where a local
          wand artist of exceptional skill has his wares featured. The shop is
          called the Rowan Tree and they are on the web at
          https://therowantreeshop.com