Re: Abramelin questions and a basic survey to help me.

  • Mykel
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2007
      I'm saying this as someone planning it, not having achieved it, just
      so you know.

      For the Temple Room being 100% private, I don't remember it saying it
      has to be completely private (except as mentioned for the very last
      part). I wouldn't deduce it has to be completely private because in
      the Dehn translation in Chapter Seven (I only know it, cause I reread
      that Chapter tonight) it says your wife can't enter when she's on her
      period, and if they specify she can't then, I would assume she could
      other times.

      As for sending away your daughter, Abraham says you should send away
      children, unless they are breast feeding, or the first born. While
      given the time and culture I'm sure first born only meant son,
      personally I wouldn't worry about it.

      It's up to you about the reading I'd say. It depends on how
      authoritarian you want to understand the entire thing, because Abraham
      also says all magic books (like Goetia and Agrippa) are frauds, that
      they have some truth in them, but the devil has put lies in with them.

      And that's my take for now.

      ~Ges