Re: Abramelin questions and a basic survey to help me.

  • Roberto
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2007
      Thank you for the response. I can only take two weeks off of work so I
      guess I will make that the last two weeks of The Operation. In regards
      to work, I don't hang out with anybody from there i keep my life fairly
      personal. For the most part the class thing is a good way to stray from
      the gossip, which I am all ready starting to do. Even though I am not
      practicing yet I'm trying to get my affairs in order to make it easier.
      Another thing "The Prayer Room/Temple" I understand is private, does
      that mean 100% that my wife cannot sleep with me in the chamber, or
      enter it ever at all?
      2nd, in the OFFICIAL Dehn/Guth book Abraham Of Worms speaks of being
      able to study and read up on mixed and blended Kabbalah for the first
      few months. Is this so, can I read Agrippa and Goetia or will that
      interfere with the purity of the final result-?
      I have so much more to ask but I'll wait until the time approaches to
      ask the heavy stuff. You guys are great and I thank you for this
      support network. Again 21st century mage was a good blue print, but I
      know the final result is different for everyone. My next inquiry will
      be in regards to the four princes.
      Sincerely; Robert
    • Mykel
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 29, 2007
        I'm saying this as someone planning it, not having achieved it, just
        so you know.

        For the Temple Room being 100% private, I don't remember it saying it
        has to be completely private (except as mentioned for the very last
        part). I wouldn't deduce it has to be completely private because in
        the Dehn translation in Chapter Seven (I only know it, cause I reread
        that Chapter tonight) it says your wife can't enter when she's on her
        period, and if they specify she can't then, I would assume she could
        other times.

        As for sending away your daughter, Abraham says you should send away
        children, unless they are breast feeding, or the first born. While
        given the time and culture I'm sure first born only meant son,
        personally I wouldn't worry about it.

        It's up to you about the reading I'd say. It depends on how
        authoritarian you want to understand the entire thing, because Abraham
        also says all magic books (like Goetia and Agrippa) are frauds, that
        they have some truth in them, but the devil has put lies in with them.

        And that's my take for now.

        ~Ges