Re: Satanic Study Course

  • Tsirk Susej
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 25, 2007
      Greetings,

      I need hardly point out that all magic is "satanic". The very act of
      effecting change in the universe according to one's will falls under
      the definition of the LHP (Left-Hand-Path) and Black Magic. If you wish
      to delude yourself that you are serving God by conjuring demons and
      commanding them to do your will, by all means do so, but do not expect
      anyone to believe this the case.

      I have crossed the abyss and have seen the twilit world which exists
      beyond. In this place, there was no god or Satan, only a world where
      time stood still and illusion had substance. I experienced this once,
      not in a dream or fantasy, but in the real world. Panick and horror
      nearly consumed me, but an amulet in the form of an egyptian ankh
      helped me to find my way back.

      In the ten years since, I have sought to understand this experience.
      Perhaps it was a "psychotic break" from reality, but I am unable to
      belive this, even though such a belief would give a greater sense of
      ease. The abyss is real. It exists around us. Our lives do not end with
      death, but continue in a realm unseen by mortals.

      If I could believe, as you, that God is loving and kind and that the
      good people went to heaven, such belief would give peace and rest until
      such time as death overtook me. But god is not so and heaven does not
      exist. If power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely, then
      the omnipotent creator is the most corrupt of all beings. We live in a
      world which is satanic and all gods are daemons. Of course, there is
      the satanic and the satanic, the one is proclaimed as holy.

      Do I blaspheme creation? Do I reject God? I love God. I embrace him.
      The elemental god of the Hebrews (YHVH) who swollowed Korah whole into
      the ground, who brought the locusts upon egypt by a strong east wind,
      who appeared in a pillar of fire by night, and who destroyed the earth
      with a flood, is the most evil and earthly of all beings. Jesus Christ,
      who rejected hypocricy and self-deceit, was one of the great Satanic
      Masters of the World. I greet him in the name of Satan and in the name
      of Lucifer.

      Tsirk Susej