Re: Satanic Study Course

  • Michael C Johnson
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1, 2007
      "Tsirk Susej" <tsirksusej@...> wrote:

      > Until a short time ago, I was performing the ritual as close as
      > possible to the original text. I have now begun to deviate from that
      > text and to work in my "own style," as others before me have done.

      Why are you deviating from the text? And why imply your own style to
      this when it sounded like you starting a new beginning? Is this
      operation for you a LHP operation in a since and is your HGA really a
      UHGD (Unholy Guardian Demon)?

      > I do not know what the ultimate outcome of this operation may be,
      > but believe I will come to a greater understanding and mastery of
      > the force which I first encountered in the year 1999.

      Interesting, this is where your HGA is leading you?

      > I crossed the abyss once *literally* and will cross the abyss again
      > *magickally.* My first experience was less willed, less voluntary.
      > The experience may have had imperfect results.
      >
      > Is it possible that a Mage may cross the abyss twice and utter two
      > Words and create two Laws? I have never heard of such a thing. If it
      > is posbible, does it mean that the first Law was flawed or
      > incomplete?
      >
      > Have I discovered a grade beyond Ipissimus?

      Would this be within the realm of no-thing-ness? The void?
    • Nightshade BelladonaAtropina
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1, 2007
        On 7/31/07, Tsirk Susej <tsirksusej@...> wrote:

        > My apologies, Athena. I thought that the course on Satanism might be
        > of interest to some.

        Oh no problem :). I just try to keep the group mostly to Abramelin
        only topics, and am just as nit pickly about any subject LOL.

        > I posted three months ago that Tsirk Susej was no more, and that the
        > account I am using had been deleted. Since this might confuse some
        > readers, I thought I would clarify my actions.
        > Three months ago, I deleted my account and eliminted all traces that
        > Tsirk Susej existed (including my books, Yahoo Groups, etc). I began
        > the Abramelin Operation as "naked" as I could. I felt that this was
        > necessary as a symbolic death of my old life.

        Oh that explains a lot, thank you, I did wonder.. that is a good plan
        about letting go of your old life/personality/beleifs and so on during
        this sort of working.

        > Until a short time ago, I was performing the ritual as close as
        > possible to the original text. I have now begun to deviate from that
        > text and to work in my "own style," as others before me have done.

        I do have a word of caution regarding this... changes before you start
        that don't deviate *too* far from the book can work as many have
        shown. However changes partway through the operation often tend to be
        the ego's distractions... so very careful with this...

        > I have now reactivated this account at the direction of my HGA and
        > have once again assumed the name Tsirk Susej, given to me several
        > years ago.

        Now that was quick, you aren't waiting the 6 or 18 months? You have
        only just begun, there is so much more to go :).

        > I do not know what the ultimate outcome of this operation may be, but
        > believe I will come to a greater understanding and mastery of the
        > force which I first encountered in the year 1999.

        I strongly recommend not having any specific goals as to the outcome
        of the operation as they might not even be 1/100th of what will come.
        Of course it does sound like you are letting go of expectations and
        allowing to come what will come, which is definatly good.

        > I crossed the abyss once *literally* and will cross the abyss again
        > *magickally.* My first experience was less willed, less voluntary.
        > The experience may have had imperfect results.

        There is the old debate on whether one can cross the abyss in their
        physical body, and return in their physical body. So your results
        would be interesting if you are willing to share.

        > Is it possible that a Mage may cross the abyss twice and utter two
        > Words and create two Laws? I have never heard of such a thing. If it
        > is posbible, does it mean that the first Law was flawed or
        > incomplete?

        Uttering words and laws? Oh damn I forgot something on my last abyss
        trip! OK just kidding. I didn't know folks created laws though, is it
        an OTO specific thing? I did do GD magic for quite some time, but
        never did venture towards the OTO teachings (well accept for the odd
        attendances of the mass).

        > Have I discovered a grade beyond Ipissimus?

        No.

        > These are the questions I will soon find answers to.

        Most definatly :). I wish you the best of luck on your operation. I
        hope you don't take my replies wrong, it is just that the
        ego/mind/personality is very powerful during this time and will do
        anything to cause one to wander away from the path.. so I like to give
        warnings... The warnings might not apply to you, but I give them
        anyways.

        Athena
      • sephereen
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 11, 2007
          Hello Tsirk Susej,

          please be very careful to not get mislead by some Order-directions like those of the O.T.O. or A.A. when it comes to your HGA-Work. An Order should be a group of People with the same interest and a spot for magical growing and learning, but you can only get true initiation by your Higher Self, your HGA, not by some Freemason-like rituals of Orders like, lets say, the Golden Dawn.

          It my opinion it also makes absolute no sense to become a very-high-grade like Ipsissimus, which is the most common error when it comes to magical crowing. The grade of these Orders represent (magical) power and the finish of your magical crowing, not the other way around. Trying to get magical power for selfish ideals my mislead you on your path. "Just to become Ipsissimus" is such a misdirection that will make you fail your Abyss-wandering.

          You might also try to overcome any selfish though (and any thought that has it's root in selfishness) while you are in your Abramelin-Operation.

          Some text that has helped me very much might also be a good advantage for you: http://www.theosociety.org/pasadena/riddle/riddlehp.htm .

          Also i have a question to you,
          Tsirk Susej. There is something i do not understand: As you said you have already somewhat contact to your HGA and got some instructions, you should already know about the difference of Self and of Ego. Ego, the "I-Am-I" part of ourself, that is the very selfish-part , the part that we have to overcome to attain full knowledge and conversation with our HGA and to dissolve our everyday-consciousness into our divine-consciousness.
          Since you know about that and you try to do that, why so you start a project on LHP-Magic and Setianism ?
          To my knowledge "Left-Hand-Path" means the Path of the Ego, of Lust, appetite and "Right-Hand-Path" means the way of getting control over lust and to discipline the own lower Will. I think you can see the difficulties of the Abramelin-Operation and LHP-Magic. But i also think you are willing to bring light into my absence of
          comprehension.

          With best regards,
          SepherEen

          P.S.: Please by kind to oversee  my  "directing  tongue". This happens to my lack of English grammar. It is not my will to lead you in any direction.
        • Mike Crowley
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 11, 2007
            Hey there, that Necroniomicon book you have looks interesting, ill take
            a look. this course sounds interesting too. just wondered about the
            operation within a satanic framework," hmmm. "
            thanx
            Mike
          • Aaron
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 5, 2007
              Greetings!

              I would consider Abramelin's warning about a "splendorous being" who
              will appear before you've completed the Rite. This entity's job is to
              steer you away from the Operation- and to ultimately make sure that
              the old "pre-Abramelin" you stays alive. (In other words avoiding the
              entire death-rebirth processes.) What you're describing sounds spot-on.

              I would personally suggest returning to the text. After you've
              completed the Rite, you'll have plenty of time to follow your HGA in
              new directions. :)

              In LVX
              Aaron

              --- In abramelin@yahoogroups.com, "Tsirk Susej" <tsirksusej@...> wrote:

              > My apologies, Athena. I thought that the course on Satanism might be
              > of interest to some.
              >
              > I posted three months ago that Tsirk Susej was no more, and that the
              > account I am using had been deleted. Since this might confuse some
              > readers, I thought I would clarify my actions.
              >
              > Three months ago, I deleted my account and eliminted all traces that
              > Tsirk Susej existed (including my books, Yahoo Groups, etc). I began
              > the Abramelin Operation as "naked" as I could. I felt that this was
              > necessary as a symbolic death of my old life.
              >
              > Until a short time ago, I was performing the ritual as close as
              > possible to the original text. I have now begun to deviate from that
              > text and to work in my "own style," as others before me have done.
              >
              > I have now reactivated this account at the direction of my HGA and
              > have once again assumed the name Tsirk Susej, given to me several
              > years ago.
              >
              > I do not know what the ultimate outcome of this operation may be, but
              > believe I will come to a greater understanding and mastery of the
              > force which I first encountered in the year 1999.
              >
              > I crossed the abyss once *literally* and will cross the abyss again
              > *magickally.* My first experience was less willed, less voluntary.
              > The experience may have had imperfect results.
              >
              > Is it possible that a Mage may cross the abyss twice and utter two
              > Words and create two Laws? I have never heard of such a thing. If it
              > is posbible, does it mean that the first Law was flawed or
              > incomplete?
              >
              > Have I discovered a grade beyond Ipissimus?
              >
              > These are the questions I will soon find answers to.
              >
              > Thelema, Xeper, Deitus
              >
              > Magus Tsirk Susej
              > Senior Ambassador
              > Embassy of Lucifer
              >
              > "Our ultimate goal is the evolution of man into a being equal to a
              > god."
              >
              > http://www.deitus.org

            • Tsirk Susej
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 25, 2007
                Greetings,

                I need hardly point out that all magic is "satanic". The very act of
                effecting change in the universe according to one's will falls under
                the definition of the LHP (Left-Hand-Path) and Black Magic. If you wish
                to delude yourself that you are serving God by conjuring demons and
                commanding them to do your will, by all means do so, but do not expect
                anyone to believe this the case.

                I have crossed the abyss and have seen the twilit world which exists
                beyond. In this place, there was no god or Satan, only a world where
                time stood still and illusion had substance. I experienced this once,
                not in a dream or fantasy, but in the real world. Panick and horror
                nearly consumed me, but an amulet in the form of an egyptian ankh
                helped me to find my way back.

                In the ten years since, I have sought to understand this experience.
                Perhaps it was a "psychotic break" from reality, but I am unable to
                belive this, even though such a belief would give a greater sense of
                ease. The abyss is real. It exists around us. Our lives do not end with
                death, but continue in a realm unseen by mortals.

                If I could believe, as you, that God is loving and kind and that the
                good people went to heaven, such belief would give peace and rest until
                such time as death overtook me. But god is not so and heaven does not
                exist. If power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely, then
                the omnipotent creator is the most corrupt of all beings. We live in a
                world which is satanic and all gods are daemons. Of course, there is
                the satanic and the satanic, the one is proclaimed as holy.

                Do I blaspheme creation? Do I reject God? I love God. I embrace him.
                The elemental god of the Hebrews (YHVH) who swollowed Korah whole into
                the ground, who brought the locusts upon egypt by a strong east wind,
                who appeared in a pillar of fire by night, and who destroyed the earth
                with a flood, is the most evil and earthly of all beings. Jesus Christ,
                who rejected hypocricy and self-deceit, was one of the great Satanic
                Masters of the World. I greet him in the name of Satan and in the name
                of Lucifer.

                Tsirk Susej