Re: Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself

  • John George
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2007
      Oh I quite agree there's much more than that...I'm just thinking those
      factors amount to a sort of lowest common denominator. Standard
      disclaimers apply, of course: subject to profound revision at the
      drop of a hat }:-)>

      You just have fun with that riding crop. My safe word is "INRI".

      --- In abramelin@yahoogroups.com, "Nightshade BelladonaAtropina"
      <oipteaapdoce@...> wrote:

      > Welcome to the Abramelin list John, glad to see you here :).
      > Y'know, I don't think imagination, will and symbolic action make up even
      > half of magics... but that is just me, different styles/systems and
      so on.

      > Not doing Abramelin anytime soon? *Gets out the riding crop and
      tells you
      > to get to it <g>*.
      >
      > Anyways, the Dehn book is quite good, and included a lot that the French
      > translation doesn't. Well that and Dehn adds his fascinating travel and
      > other stories to the back of the book. Really interesting about
      Araki and