Ancient Spiritual-Science Teaching on Soul Liberation

  • mprfuleklubr
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2007
      The ancient records tell of a Deception so subtle that it is
      extremely hard to discern the difference and very, very few have ever
      been able to do this throughout our known history and including our
      current times. The gradual unfolding and revelation of this subtle
      mystery as progressively explained through this source of teaching,
      leads to a chasm of difference in 'spiritual interpretation' that
      spans this entire galaxy and keeps us on the 'Wheel of Rebirth'.
      Ancient Records show the operational structure of a correctly
      functioning living system - be it a person, planet, sun, or galaxy -
      when it is operating according to the Original Plan of the Divine
      Blueprint. But sometimes whole systems can breakaway from the
      original system leaving a spiritual dilemma and questions such
      as 'Who am I?' and 'Why are we here?'
      Part of the effects of the gradual breakaway are increased solar
      flare activity, which increases at certain times in the cycle of
      the 'ages' that our solar system now routinely passes through. One
      clue to this happening now, is the phenomenon of 'Global Warming'.
      The Earth is supposed to be heating up through our civilization's
      created 'greenhouse gases', yet recent information reveals
      that 'Global Warming' is also affecting the planet Mars! Not only is
      Mars behaving differently, but so are the other planets in this solar
      system. How can this effect be solely related to the build up
      of 'greenhouse gases' if the entire solar system is experiencing the
      same unusual changes? The reasons for this are revealed in the 'lost
      records' which tell of a world, and worlds, which once existed within
      the Heart of the Eternal Life Source. The entire system is now
      traveling into a new direction and it is this direction that the
      deliberately hidden ancient records tell us we needed to escape or
      gain 'liberation' from.
      http://spiritualdxc.blogspot.com/#
    • Nightshade BelladonaAtropina
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2007