Abramelin's Magickal Word Squares - Corrected!

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
      Greetings!

      As I'm sure you already know, George Dehn and Steven Guth have
      recently published an English translation of the original German
      manuscripts of the Book of Abramelin. (At last!! Big thanks must go
      to both of them!)

      Unfortunately, the magickal words in Book IV are not compiled, and are
      full of errors. (The errors seem to be mainly from the German
      originals, rather than from Dehn or Guth.)

      Therefore, I have undertaken the task of compiling and correcting all
      242 word squares. :) You can find the results of that task on my blog:

      http://blog.myspace.com/aaronleitch/

      Or on the 'Writings' page at my homesite:

      http://kheph777.tripod.com

      In LVX
      Aaron
    • Aaron
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2007
        Greetings again!

        I just uploaded the PDF to the files section of this group. :)

        Also - that pesky blog URL is still giving me a hard time. Try this one:

        http://blog.myspace.com/aaronleitch

        Maybe it'll work.... ;)