The Missing & Hidden Keys to Spiritual Liberation

  • mprfuleklubr
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2007
      Along the way of the 'spiritual path' that has developed in the
      thousands of years after the alteration, we have forgotten that it is
      the level of consciousness we awaken to in the experience of Self-
      Realization and Oneness that was Itself captured and bound onto the
      Wheel of Rebirth. Infinite Being Itself was hi-jacked and redirected
      into a 'false reality'. This is why experiencing Self-Realization,
      or the awakened kundalini etc still do not lead to actual Spiritual
      Liberation. You will be back, in a cycle of reincarnation that was
      never part of the Original Eternal Design.
      Override Mission presents an ancient knowledge that answers anomalies
      of 'accepted' information, in a way that is not available anywhere
      else on this planet. It provides the one major missing key. The
      greater picture which alters the context in which all other
      channeled, or surviving records are currently understood.
      Since the time of 'Atlantis', even when you die and leave the body,
      the tunnel-portal that comes online still leaves you trapped on the
      Wheel of Life and Death. Have you factored this into
      the 'Enlightenment Equation' that when you travel to the realms of
      the 'Game' and 'Illusion' you eventually find you still cannot
      overcome the illusion? This is the 'Checkmate' that the Illuminated
      Ones keep winning. Do you remember that no matter how high or
      beautiful the 'spirit world' or realm you go to, you are still
      obliged to return here in rebirth?
      When we awaken to Self-Realization we may or may not eventually
      discover the deception. All these things are part of the dream
      reality called the Matrix. Earth and its people, plants and animals
      have been trapped here for eons, unable to escape the illusion,
      without the missing keys.
      http://spiritualdxc.blogspot.com/#