Re: Abramelin - New English Translation from German (X-post from Dark Lodge)

  • Joseph David
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2007
      I ordered it months ago from Amazon, and they delayed sending it to me
      4 or 5 times. It finally arrived last week or so, and was so worth the
      wait. It is a truly beautiful work in every respect. All three of the
      books from Mather's edition are fully elucidated with their missing
      links. There is an entirely new 2nd book of practical Kabbalah taken
      from older sources to tide those over who are not ready or able to do
      the operation. And George Dehn tells the amazing story of his spiritual
      quest to discover the roots, reality and identity of both "Abraham of
      Worms", "Lamech", and "Abramelin". The translation is beautiful,
      faithful, yet well put for modern readers. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! I so
      look forward to the near future when I will be able to do the restored
      18 month operation! I'll definitely post more about it in the future.