As long as we're posting images...

  • Frater A.:V:.P
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2005
      I've uploaded a scan of my "Book of Squares."

      I did them on business cards so that 2"x2" of the card was the square
      (you can imagine how much fun I had on the more complicated squares)
      and about a third of the card was left for the description. I then cut
      these two sections apart, and am storing them in a business card
      organizer.

      Anyway, like they say, a picture is worth a thousand words, so check
      it out...

      LVX
      AVP