Another Classical Oratory Picture

  • templumkat
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2005
      I've uploaded a picture from The 'Mirror of Wisdom' of Theophilus
      Schweighardt which depicts the classical Oratory. This whole document
      is available and discussed on Adam Mclean's excellent Alchemy site at:

      http://www.levity.com/alchemy/schweig.html

      and is a fascinating read, particularly the mysteries of this
      particular image. You will find a small colour version on Adam's site
      as well!

      In the Great Work

      Frater F.P.
      http://www.kabbalahcourse.com