Thank You!

  • Frater A.:V:.P
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2005
      Just a quick note of thanks to Athena for resurrecting this group, I
      hope it fare's as well (or better) than it's previous 2 or 3
      incarnations.

      LVX
      AVP
    • Nightshade
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2005
        --- In abramelin@yahoogroups.com, "Frater A.:V:.P" <Frater_AVP@c...>
        wrote:
        > Just a quick note of thanks to Athena for resurrecting this group, I
        > hope it fare's as well (or better) than it's previous 2 or 3
        > incarnations.
        >
        > LVX
        > AVP

        Well this group helped me out during my 6 months, then it went and
        vanished LOL. So I am restarting it :)
        Thanks for uploading the Abramelin pdfs btw.

        Athena
        www.nightshademagic.com
      • Frater A.:V:.P
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2005
          You are most welcome, we can't expect everyone to walk in here with a
          thourough working knowledge of the work, so I figured I would go ahead
          and provide a place for them to start.

          LVX
          AVP