Re: unusual experience

  • Mailinglist
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 11, 2013
      hi Loraine

      the same answer: don't let it disturb you.
      And: don't begin to analyse or explain.
      Don`t ask if it comes from inside or outside of Yourself.

      Do You write diary?
      In my opinion it is allowed to do.
      Ban every phenomenon into it and it will be forgotten easier.
      "After the Angel" it will be great material to talk about.

      best regards
      Georg
    • catherine maloney
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 12, 2013
        Hi Georg,
        Thank you for the advice. As for the diary I didn't start one, but I think you're right I should and I will. I remember Athena saying one of her regrets(?) or thing she would have done differently was to write a diary.And I will put those entities in there and ban them.
        Hope all is well with you.
        Blessings,
        Loraine

        the same answer: don't let it disturb you.
        And: don't begin to analyse or explain.
        Don`t ask if it comes from inside or outside of Yourself.

        Do You write diary?
        In my opinion it is allowed to do.
        Ban every phenomenon into it and it will be forgotten easier.
        "After the Angel" it will be great material to talk about.

        best regards

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            abramelin-digest@yahoogroups.com
            abramelin-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • xmichael777
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 15, 2013
          I agree with everyone... Pay NO heed to the negativity.... it does
          happen but it is wise to watch it go! May you be blessed on your
          journey!
          Love, Light, and Life,

          Michael

          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 15, 2013
            I should have said previously that I did keep a diary... of dreams,
            experiences, etc. and it did help me...

            Love, Light, and Life,

            Michael

            --- In abramelin@yahoogroups.com, "xmichael777" <xmichael777@...> wrote:

            > I agree with everyone... Pay NO heed to the negativity.... it does
            > happen but it is wise to watch it go! May you be blessed on your
            > journey!
            > Love, Light, and Life,
            >
            > Michael
            >

            > --- In abramelin@yahoogroups.com, catherine maloney clm3483@ wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi Georg,
            > > Thank you for the advice. As for the diary I didn't start one, but I
            > think you're right I should and I will. I remember Athena saying one
            of
            > her regrets(?) or thing she would have done differently was to write a
            > diary.And I will put those entities in there and ban them.
            > > Hope all is well with you.
            > > Blessings,
            > > Loraine

          • Desi Magia
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 16, 2013
              Hi Lorraine
              Pay no attention to that. There will be a lot more occurrences before it is over. There is nothing to fear. You should star a diary in which you document everything. You'll love reading it all afterwards.
              Desiree

              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 16, 2013
                Thank you Michael- I have started one.
                Blessings
                Loraine

                --- In mailto:abramelin%40yahoogroups.com, "xmichael777" <xmichael777@...> wrote:

                > I agree with everyone... Pay NO heed to the negativity.... it does
                > happen but it is wise to watch it go! May you be blessed on your
                > journey!
                > Love, Light, and Life,
                >
                > Michael
                >

                > --- In mailto:abramelin%40yahoogroups.com, catherine maloney clm3483@ wrote:
                > >
                > > Hi Georg,
                > > Thank you for the advice. As for the diary I didn't start one, but I
                > think you're right I should and I will. I remember Athena saying one
                of
                > her regrets(?) or thing she would have done differently was to write a
                > diary.And I will put those entities in there and ban them.
                > > Hope all is well with you.
                > > Blessings,
                > > Loraine

              • Serpentis Satori
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 16, 2013
                  In any working you should keep a diary, especially this one.
                  I did the much briefer Crowley version but in that span, I had a number of bizarre experiences, and important dreams.

                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 17, 2013
                    Desi-- thank you  for your support and advice--I have started a diary. Actually I don't fear because I know I'm protected. But thanks for the reassurance.