Aloeswood

  • Psyche
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13 5:17 PM
      Has anyone found a good source for aloeswood? Or have you just used
      substitutes?

      LVX,
      Psyche

      --
      The Sun is its father, the moon its mother, the wind hath carried it
      in its belly, the earth its nourse.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13 5:42 PM
        Substitute? You blasphemer! LOL
        Yes, I have found a very good source for aloeswood, my site <g> I
        also do sell Abramelin incense (with huge bulk discounts if someone
        purchases a pound of it).
        I also have storax which you will need, galangal etc.
        www.nightshademagic.com

        Athena

        --
        "thou art chewy and taste good broiled on your own magic sword and
        eaten with a bit of honey-mustard dipping sauce"

        Cutsom and traditional spell supplies, powders, roots, herbs etc.
        www.nightshademagic.com
      • Psyche
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 13 5:45 PM
          I made the oil ages ago, but not the incense. :) Frankincense and
          storax I have a-plenty, but had no idea where to get a hold of
          aloeswood.

          Thanks for the tip :D

          LVX,
          Psyche