Re: The Wand of Almond and Aaron (was: porch prayer room)

  • Voltaire07
    Message 1 of 46 , Jan 28, 2013
      hi again

      1. Loraine: Big wonder, the Postoffice accepted Your twig as an ordinary letter. So forget the postal fee, it will be a present.
      2. Nigeria: Where is Your adress, we'll try it too.
      3. NY will follow
      4. Desi: still interested?

      Georg
    • catherine maloney
      Message 46 of 46 , Jan 29, 2013
        Georg-- the twig arrived yesterday, still damp with the paper towels and buds in tact. Great packing job!!. So this morning I been viewing grafting videos. So I'll try a bud or two and the twig(s) also and hope for the best. Should be interesting since I've never grafted before. YouTube is a wonderful thing.
        Blessings,
        Loraine