Re: [abramelin] [Abraham Elim] Re: [Abraham Elim] 2 questions about the bond with the HGA

  • OLUWATOYIN ADEPOJU
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 26, 2013
      Thanks for the yeoman effort, Khem.

      This material provides much inspirational food for contemplation.

      Please forgive my not giving a richer tribute to that compression of a vast scope of information.

      I am continually amazed at parallels between beliefs about spirituality between peoples who could not have influenced each other.

      Does this imply that these concepts are facts arrived at independently by various peoples or are that the human mind  is so structured it responds in similar ways to the same phenomena, within a circumscribed frame of reference?

      Please forgive my speaking as a sceptic since this group is likely to be formed for the sake of communion between believers.One may be inspired by the believer's ideal even if one is not at a full level of commitment.

      It is practically impossible to disentangle the fundamental idea here :

      'One's Neshamah is also one's guardian angel and one's destiny'

      from that of  the Yoruba/Orisa concept of what is called 'Ori Inu' or the 'inner head' and the Benin (Nigerian) concept of Ehi.

      Thanks
      toyin

      On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 12:22 AM, advanceadam1 <advanceadam1@...> wrote:

      wow thanks for the detailed information!

      in your opinion and feom what you can see in practice, does the HGA=Neshamah (or part of it)?

      --
      Compcros
      Comparative Cognitive Processes and Systems