Solar Rite

  • ghost6x
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2006
      Athena,

      I've read here before and vaguely from the book that the Abramelin is
      a Solar Rite... correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you do your
      Abramelin Operation during the night?

      Just asking coz work is work and the most that I could do to do the
      Abramelin and work at the same time during the first two or four
      months is to have myself assigned to night shift in order to interact
      with the fewest people as possible... that is if it wouldn't be in
      coflict with the Abramelin being all Solar in nature... Many thanks