Re: The Wand of Almond and Aaron (was: porch prayer room)

  • Voltaire07
    Message 1 of 46 , Jan 18, 2013
      dear Catherine

      we just sent a twig to Florida. This is a small one, for trying to plant and it has buds.
      I hope they haven*t opened until they arrive. Take  care at opening, they are very fragile.
      It luckily went as a big letter, so with a portion of luck the customs may not look inside.

      Nigeria:
      very sorry, I lost Your mail and can't find it on the thread.
      I could send You a wand but it will be much dearer then. So could You particiapte with a 20 $ bill?
      Or easier, send it by paypal.

      USA and others
      Keith in NY and if Loraine's fails to Florida and if Desi wants one,
      for GB and one for Germany. GB would serve with 10 €,

      Desi: You asked me for an Abramelin with my signature. I am sorry, this is the commercial part - which I don't see in the wands.
      For a book is something produced with machines and has nothing to do with teaching and experience. No extra for my signature, but the ordinary bookprice. If You still want it, I could send it maybe together with the stick, which is inside Europe a bit easier.

      A sentence to the commercial view:
      I like the job serving my companians with the almond wand. Now for future times, it is my opinion
      that I would sell sticks, which are not crafted as a wand. Everybody would have to make it a wand.
      Similar to incense. You collect the ingredients and even the ready mixture is not more than an ingredient for the whole ceremony.
      The robe: Where is the limit of selling anonymous piece of textile and the start of a private robe? Maybe it would be good to
      consider.
      It embarrassed me, when in the eighties a register came up for the Abramelin spirits. I don't critisise the fact of making book business, but I think this was very much at the limit of hindering selfdevelopment by making experience and learning.

      with best regards
      Georg

    • catherine maloney
      Message 46 of 46 , Jan 29, 2013
        Georg-- the twig arrived yesterday, still damp with the paper towels and buds in tact. Great packing job!!. So this morning I been viewing grafting videos. So I'll try a bud or two and the twig(s) also and hope for the best. Should be interesting since I've never grafted before. YouTube is a wonderful thing.
        Blessings,
        Loraine