Re: The Wand of Almond and Aaron (was: porch prayer room)

  • Dr Camil Lawal
    Message 1 of 46 , Dec 26, 2012
      Hello the Great George.
      Been away for some time.
      Accept my condolence. May God give you the fortitude to bear the loss and be there for you at all times.
      Be strong.
    • catherine maloney
      Message 46 of 46 , Jan 29, 2013
        Georg-- the twig arrived yesterday, still damp with the paper towels and buds in tact. Great packing job!!. So this morning I been viewing grafting videos. So I'll try a bud or two and the twig(s) also and hope for the best. Should be interesting since I've never grafted before. YouTube is a wonderful thing.
        Blessings,
        Loraine