Re: The Wand of Almond and Aaron (was: porch prayer room)

  • Dr Camil Lawal
    Message 1 of 46 , Dec 26 5:47 AM
      Second the motion. Thanks.
    • catherine maloney
      Message 46 of 46 , Jan 29, 2013
        Georg-- the twig arrived yesterday, still damp with the paper towels and buds in tact. Great packing job!!. So this morning I been viewing grafting videos. So I'll try a bud or two and the twig(s) also and hope for the best. Should be interesting since I've never grafted before. YouTube is a wonderful thing.
        Blessings,
        Loraine