Re: The Wand of Almond and Aaron (was: porch prayer room)

  • xmichael777
    Message 1 of 46 , Dec 18, 2012
      Hey Georg, I'm wondering to what bible passages you are referring to as
      the magic relates to 18 months instead of six.  Can you elaborate?
      Also, I'm a little concerned about the Almond wands making it into the
      U.S. as others have said before.  It may not be a good thing to try
      as they are very concerned about vegetable material as well as
      animal.  It may or may not be okay if the wood is treated first
      somehow. My condolences concerning your mother. -Michael --- In
      abramelin@yahoogroups.com, Voltaire07 wrote: dear Aaron and all sorry,
      it took weeks for coming back to You. As I decided to make my journey wo
      Worms, my mother was in hospital. That was when I wrote last time. Then
      she died surprisingly after short disease. So I cut the almond twigs on
      the day after her funeral and reserved one to stick into her grave
      after the flowers and wreathes have been taken away. Well, I collected
      a bundle of thicker sticks and finally was not sure how to send them to
      the interested ones of You. It would become packages that are too
      expensive to make a present for You. Instead of that I also picked a
      couple of small twigs which are covered with buds, because we had a
      warm November. This would serve the best, if You take it serious and
      grow Your own stick or wand out of a twig how it is mentioned in the
      book. So for the risk of being damaged I could send the tiny twigs to
      You. By the way, the trees full of buds and the twigs remembered me so
      much on Waite's Tarot deck. It might be influenced much more by magic
      and even our sacred magic. As well as it has a lot of freemason symbols
      in it. This practical way and the solutions we're going for, like the
      making of the oil that Aaron now tells us about, is one part of the Art.
      It needs to work for us and we must find the best way that still
      doesn't brake tradition and it's inherent logic, but also uses our
      intuition and serves the private needs. Looking for the references in
      Thora we could make an own catalogue that confirms the right way
      considering that Abraham von Worms was a studied Rabbi, as he tells us
      in book one. Therefore we also have the 18 months which are proofed by
      the whole Bible. We find the period of one year and a half several
      times, but six months alone never have a value. The meeting in Worms:
      My friends Adele and Berthold will appreciate hosting You. My own house
      has space too, but is 15 km from the City. One is the mansion
      neighbouring the Jewish Graveyard, she has two beds and will be happy
      to have an evening with wine on her library tower at the old city wall
      above the ancient tombs. The other is my old friend Berthold Röth. He
      is also in Worms and has a huge collection of esoteric books. He is a
      wiccan and magical practitioner since many years. I will limit the
      gathering to seven people. And if we stick to April or May I can
      rpomise You a nice trip to the Palatinate for cutting our own wands.
      Meanwhuile the others I cut, three weeks ago, will be dry and ready to
      be treated. Tell me who wants one reserved. I am happy to hear from
      You share my best wishes Georg Lektorat und PR bei ARAKI Verlag
      Theresienstr. 35, 04129 Leipzig 03413919966 und 015785071455
    • catherine maloney
      Message 46 of 46 , Jan 29, 2013
        Georg-- the twig arrived yesterday, still damp with the paper towels and buds in tact. Great packing job!!. So this morning I been viewing grafting videos. So I'll try a bud or two and the twig(s) also and hope for the best. Should be interesting since I've never grafted before. YouTube is a wonderful thing.
        Blessings,
        Loraine