Re: [abramelin] The Wand of Almond and Aaron (was: porch prayer room)

  • catherine maloney
    Message 1 of 46 , Dec 18, 2012
      Would they check if it wasn't labeled as plant material? Just a box being shipped to the US. Dept of Ag shouldn't be alerted if it's just a box. Do they really x-ray every box that comes in? We could try one -to see if it gets through.
      Loraine
      Message 46 of 46 , Jan 29, 2013
        Georg-- the twig arrived yesterday, still damp with the paper towels and buds in tact. Great packing job!!. So this morning I been viewing grafting videos. So I'll try a bud or two and the twig(s) also and hope for the best. Should be interesting since I've never grafted before. YouTube is a wonderful thing.
        Blessings,
        Loraine