Re: The Wand of Almond and Aaron (was: porch prayer room)

    Message 1 of 46 , Nov 29, 2012
      Oh don't worry about stepping on my toes at all. I missed that messages, myself - which is why I didn't respond. Here is the link to the corrected squares:

      http://kheph777.tripod.com/abrasquares.pdf

      It's a work in progress, and I'll update it in time.

      --- In abramelin@yahoogroups.com, "xmichael777" <xmichael777@...> wrote:

      > Hey Aaron,
      >
      > Don't worry... if it's meant to happen it will... this would be a trip
      > of a lifetime!
      >
      > BTW, Catherine (a few posts ago) was asking about the squares in Dehn's
      > book, (incomplete squares), and I almost referred her to the pdf on your
      > homepage that is called something like 'correcting the squares" or
      > 'squares corrected for the first time' but thought that it really should
      > come from you... I didn't want to step into your territory in any way.
      >
      > Michael
      >
      > --- In abramelin@yahoogroups.com, "AaronL" <kheph777@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Funding is an issue for me, as well. When I travel I usually have to
      > have my travel expenses covered. Of course, for overseas I'd have to
      > get my passport too - which is something I need to get done anyway...
      > >
      > > LVX
      > > Aaron
      > >
      > > --- In abramelin@yahoogroups.com, Desi Magia desi.magia@ wrote:
      > > >
      > > > A very good idea, Georg! you can count me in... If this meeting is
      > truly arranged, I'll be there!
      > > > Desi

    • catherine maloney
      Message 46 of 46 , Jan 29, 2013
        Georg-- the twig arrived yesterday, still damp with the paper towels and buds in tact. Great packing job!!. So this morning I been viewing grafting videos. So I'll try a bud or two and the twig(s) also and hope for the best. Should be interesting since I've never grafted before. YouTube is a wonderful thing.
        Blessings,
        Loraine