word square problem

  • catherine maloney
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2012
      Hello,
      What do we do about incomplete squares. In Georg's version Chapt 5 sign 12 there are 6 names, 2 have 5 letters leaving 2 blanks and one incomplete name. Also Chapt 6 sign 1, 5 names all have 6 letters except the last is 5 letters. I could add another row at the end but then there is a name with one blank and the name isn't on the list.
      Please advise,
      Thanks
      Loraine
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2013
        Wow, I don't know how I missed this message way back in November!

        I've done a TON of work on decyphering and completing/correcting the word squares. I took a portion of that work and put it online for free. :)

        Abramelin's Magickal Word Squares:
        Compiled and Corrected for the First Time
        http://kheph777.tripod.com/abrasquares.pdf

        When I finally put together my full length Abramelin book, I will include the whole of my work on the squares.