Re: The Wand of Almond and Aaron (was: porch prayer room)

  • xmichael777
    Message 1 of 46 , Nov 21, 2012
      Awesome!

      Yes, Georg, this is very interesting.... and I would like to go to
      Germany... my wife lived there many years ago; however, at that time she
      had no spiritual interests (we weren't together at the time)...

      If it was the Maharil who wrote abramelin or otherwise, I would
      certainly like to know. I studied German in the 80's and early 90's but
      have forgotten much, but I understand most germans speak english quite
      well....

      My obstacles at this time are financial...

      I'm very happy to hear that you are such a liberal and kind sort! I do
      possess your book, and have often desired to confer with you! I live in
      a very economically depressed area of the United States... and we
      certainly do not have many "really spiritual" places to visit in my area
      - your area seems so much more conducive to this kind of meeting.
      (Truly, although America is a great place, there is a lacking in the
      spiritual in many ways, very materialistic!) BTW, have you researched
      anything concerning Nicholaus Flamel from France, and the claims that he
      had the Abramelin operation, or the "Figures of Abraham"?

      Liebe/Leicht/Leben,

      Michael

      --- In abramelin@yahoogroups.com, Voltaire07 <voltaire07@...> wrote:

      > my dear friends
      >
      > going to meet is always a good idea.
      > Where is this place in England?
      >
      > My favorite would be USA, as I'd like to be there again
      > since years.
      > And it was a real good opportunity to combine such a trip
      > with some lectures I was invited to.
      > I had the conversation few years ago, telling them there is
      > no thought of making money out of the art, but I have to
      > covere my expenses.
      >
      > Such a gathering would be from big spiritual value and
      > minimizes all the spare material costs of travelling round
      > the continent.
      > But a real different event of even higher value for all of
      > us could be a journey to Worms.
      >
      > There's the grave of Abraham from Worms and the City has
      > real old sites, such as the Mikwe, staying untouched by the
      > Nazi time and the Synagogue build in the century when
      > Prague was growing from a fur hunters merchant place to a
      > settled city. Even the jewish graveyard has remaining stones
      > from the 10th century.
      > A good old friend owns a romantic Youthstyle villa just
      > across the walls of the cemetery with a library-tower that
      > faces the old graves and from the other window looking over
      > the roofes of the town, having in sight the old Cathedral of
      > Worms, which is build on a roman temple which has been build
      > on the Celtic holy site. Outside town You find the former
      > archaeological site in the fields of Monsheim, called "zum
      > Hinkelstein" which gave it's name to a whole neolithic era.
      >
      > I could provide beds at this mansion and at friends for one,
      > two or three nights without problem (and cost).
      >
      > Let's come together there, teach each other, have our menus
      > and maybe have an additional meeting of half a day with some
      > german friends of Abramelin. I'll be honoured to show You
      > round make some short trips and do our daily meditation
      > altogether.
      >
      > Best time in the Rhine valley is April/May.
      > Are there any obstacles?
      >
      > with best regards
      > Georg

    • catherine maloney
      Message 46 of 46 , Jan 29 5:12 AM
        Georg-- the twig arrived yesterday, still damp with the paper towels and buds in tact. Great packing job!!. So this morning I been viewing grafting videos. So I'll try a bud or two and the twig(s) also and hope for the best. Should be interesting since I've never grafted before. YouTube is a wonderful thing.
        Blessings,
        Loraine