porch prayer room

  • catherine maloney
    Message 1 of 46 , Nov 4, 2012
      Hello Georg,Aaron and Athena,
      I have a wrap around porch that is 10 ft wide and screened in with an 11 ft roof. I'm in Florida so there is the issue of storms but for the most part the porch stays dry and protected. Any suggestions for a prayer room on the porch. I have a corner that has east and west exposure. Would it be possible to use a sun tent with the zip down sides put cloth on the inside walls and on the floor. I hope this doesn't sound hokey but I have a friend renting  the spare room and I'm not sure he'll move out before Passover.
      I'm open to suggestions.
      Thanks for your help on this.
      Loraine

    • catherine maloney
      Message 46 of 46 , Jan 29, 2013
        Georg-- the twig arrived yesterday, still damp with the paper towels and buds in tact. Great packing job!!. So this morning I been viewing grafting videos. So I'll try a bud or two and the twig(s) also and hope for the best. Should be interesting since I've never grafted before. YouTube is a wonderful thing.
        Blessings,
        Loraine