Re: need instruction

  • xmichael777
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 31, 2012
      Greetings Aaron,

      I will pass over a majority of the information that could be given here and at this point, keeping in mind that you are a respected author; however, I will answer your question:  It does not matter how much experience you have - Evocation is dangerous!  The advice I give is to follow the advice of the Holy Guardian Angel precisely, as experience will not save you!  If you are working from experience, even if you look behind you, you could be in trouble!

      With the utmost respect,

      Michael