Re: "Anything is Possible" .. adjunct question to "alcohol"

  • kheph777
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2012
      Well, the "power" you are asking about is something that comes from the Guardian Angel to begin with. Thus, if your HGA turns away from you, your ability to use the magick would be severly limited or non-existent. Your entire life would suffer a "crash and burn."

      Plus you would be much more vulnerable to the whims of the spirits with whom you attempt to work. It would be akin to a Palero who allows their Nganga to get out of control.

      --- In abramelin@yahoogroups.com, Dr Camil Lawal <camylans05@...> wrote:

      > Thank you Sir Aaron. Some issues cleared there. But, the question remains; If after acquisition of the power, one uses it in a way that results in losing the company of one HGA. Will the power vanish along with the HGA's depature? Thanks.

    • Desi
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 5, 2012
        Hi,
        That and many other uses which Abraham called evil is what is to be avoided. But as he said clearly, you can use the power gained both for good and evil.You make the choice.But be wise, because during the months of prayers, you had prayed for forgiveness of sins, you had also confessed many more. You had promised to continue living a good, rightful honest life. By doing those things , you are going back on your words. So you'll see that when you try to call on your HGA again their appearance won't be easy; Dare I even say it will be near impossible, because by comitting those sins, you had sort of spat on the HGA's face. Just a warning. But, as it is said, while you are here on Earth, you do have the choice.

        --- In abramelin@yahoogroups.com, Dr Camil Lawal <camylans05@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        > While enumerating what could be achieved with the operation, I read Abramelin's(?) explanation to his son saying "everything is possible" or " nothing is impossible" with the operation , then citing operations for things like "all forms of fornication" etc...
        > My question: If after a successful Abramelin Operation, will the power be lost or diminished in any way if one should engage in such things as fornication? Or is it that anything could be done with the power once attained?
        > Curious.

      • Desi Magia
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 5, 2012
          Try and read between the lines in what I said here, Dr. The power will not disappear per se. But as your HGA goes and stays away from you, the Princes of the Devil will become daring towards you, because when you begin doing things you know you should not do, "you have if I can say it, gone to the dark side"
          Because all those spirits, having sworn their oaths to you, are ready near you and listening, and observing, though out of sight. Ands when they see the HGA driven away, they'll again try their luck with you, by beginning to offer services of themselves, and with nobody to rebuke them, or advose you, you'll be tempted to do more, and that will continue until again you'll fall in their trap.But you cannot cqll sex within a marriage or a loving relationship 'fornications' So you could mean sex with normally unwilling persons, or people who would not say yes to you in a normal circumstance,So to do only just those fornications, you'd have to willingly break more rules, like making yourself invisible to then go and open doors, entering places uninvited and comitting rapes, But then why would you want to stop there, when after observing this, the spirits would begin telling you what more you could do, where you could break in, what you could steal without being seen... You see what I mean?
          Once you have got the power, it is yours.
          And if I may say more.. Now that the system has been made available to all, a person could get this same power, by going straight to the princes of the Devils, in that case, there will be no need of all the dificulties we go through for six months, because if you are willing to make pacts with them, they'll provide those services, and more, to you, only, you'll be their slave, their servant, instead of them being yours...
          I believe I have told you all you needed to know now. Choose wisely...
        • Dr Camil Lawal
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 6, 2012
            Thanks sooooooooooooo much! This clears my curiosity. This is exactly my understanding of it but needed to confirm from someone else. Thanks lot.