Re: Adapting the 18m version to the 6m version

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 17, 2012
      In the end, it doesn't matter if you do the 6 month or 18 month version - you're going to do the same amount of work in the long run. Doing the 6 month version, you'll just have more work to do on the other side. And even if you do the 18 month version, you'll STILL have years of work to do on the other side.